Ariane, Enabling guest check-in experiences!
Ariane is the world leader in providing self-check-in and out solutions for the hotel industry. They enable mobile and kiosk self-service, including all required hardware, consultancy and support for services that integrate to the hotels PMS, keycard system and secure card payment.
Arriving guests can complete their check-in on their mobile device and be alerted once the room is ready. Guests can check-in using an indoor or outdoor kiosk on arrival at the hotel. The check-in is fully automatic and ensures the safe capture of money for the hotel, an automatically encoded key to the room, and updated status in the hotel PMS.
Check-out can also be completed at a self-service kiosk or using a mobile device. Guests can update their billing address, review their invoice, and pay any outstanding balance. Receipt and invoice can be printed or be sent by e-mail once the check-out is fully processed by the hotel PMS.
Ariane currently serves 3,000 hotels and 500,000 rooms in more than 25 countries. This includes one-third of the top 100 global hotel chains.
- Complete range of solutions from single expert supplier
- Extensive library of integrations
- Long experience in self-service solutions for the hospitality market
- Indoor, outdoor and mobile services
- Fully unattended guest arrival and departure process
- Avoids the need for direct interaction between guest and staff for a safe arrival
- Strong partnership and advanced integration with Misterbooking
An advanced integration with Misterbooking PMS combined with Ariane online and kiosk software offers a complete and efficient self service solution (automation of check in and check out). All the information are seamlessly reported in Misterbooking PMS.
- Outdoor kiosk : it enables guests to pay and pick up their room key card. Walk-in guest feature is also available through the integration.
- Indoor Kiosk : guests are able to self check-in and check-out.
- Online check-in and check-out : it could be also combined to self check-in kiosk. Guests receive an email or SMS to prepare his stay, add extra, and complete their information. At check-out, guests receive an email or sms to prepare their departure and change invoicing information if needed.